Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pick(s) of the Day--August 28, 2009

Song(s) of the Day

"Don't Do Me Like That" by Tom Petty
Lesson learned. You can never have to much Tom Petty on a road trip. NEVER.


Album(s) of the Day

D&P CC CD Part 2 by Cotton

Maggie May-Rod Stewart
Here You Come Again-Dolly Parton
Don't Do Me Like That-Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
April Come She Will-S&G
He's Misstra Know It All-Stevie Wonder
Under Pressure-Flaming Lips
Jacking the Ball- Sea & Cake
Maisie-Syd Barrett
Here Comes My Girl-Tom Petty
Baba O'Riley-The Who
Ramblin On-L.Z.
The Swimming Song-London Wainwright
You & Me & Moon-Magnetic Fields
Killer Queen-Queen
If I Could Talk I'd Tell You-Lemonheads
Alone Again Or-Love
I Saw Her Again-The Mamas & The Papas
Different Drums-Linda Rondstandt
Something Pretty-Patrick Park
Danny's Song-Loggins and Messina
Pagoda's Theme-M.M
Paper Planes-M.I.A
Float On-Modest Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment