Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 1--Pick(s) of the Day

Songs(s) of the Day:

"See You When I Get There" by Lou Rawls
"Don't Think Twice, It's Alright" by Bob Dylan/Nick Drake


Album(s) of the Day:

Road by DH

Born to Run-B. Springsteen
Never Goin Back Again-Fleetwood Mac
Take it Easy-Jackson Brown
Destination: Anywhere-The Marvelettes
She's Free-Jeff Buckley
See You When I Get There-Lou Rawls
The Divorce Song-Liz Phair
This Year-Mountain Goats
I Want to Break Free-Queen
(Don't Go Back To)Rockville-REM
Slim Slow Slider-Van Morrison
Packing Blankets-The Eels
I'm So Bored with the U.S.A-The Clash
Don't Think Twice, It's Alright-Bob Dylan
Refugee-Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
I've Seen All Good People-Yes

2 comments:

  1. Dorothy! We miss you already! And we're almost out of your amazing cookies, which has nothing to do with why we miss you, but is depressing on its own. I can't believe you're already in/approaching Chicago - I want a full report on everything you eat! Drive safe and keep blogging :)-- China

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOT - you left without saying Buh Bye? I didn't even see your broom parked out on the curb! Hope you guys have a safe journey. At least I got to see Phil thru the window (Nice!) :) Love, Frank

    ReplyDelete